Our research tells us that most people making the dental services decisions for their family are the female spouse aka “the mom” of the house. Common knowledge tells us that most moms are busy. They multitask.
Virtually every (95%) Smartphone owner uses their phone to look for local information. What is even more convincing, is that 90% of Smartphone searches result in an action, with 77% contacting the local business and 61% immediately calling the business.
- Do you use a smart phone? (iPhone, Android, etc)
- When you are not at home, do you use it to search for products and services?
- Keep your mobile site simple. This means avoiding “clutter,” wide (horizontal) menus, and scrolling.
- Make your mobile site fast. This means eliminating unnecessary images and optimizing your site for lightning-fast downloads. Experts recommend that pages should load in 4 seconds.
- Use the native OS features including click-to-call and Google Maps.
- Use responsive designs for your website. A website that looks great on mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktops is key. Design for every audience.
TIP: Take advantage of mobile technology on your forms, signage and print advertisements. Smart-phone scannable QR codes make it easy for patients to find key services on your website like patient forms, reviews and facebook/twitter pages.