05 Jul 9 Tips for using Press Releases in Your Local Online Marketing
Press releases can be a valuable tool in your online marketing and ultimately help your practice gain more attention. There are several benefits to using online press releases, such as the great linking capabilities, getting the word out about new services, providing another “friendly” listing for your name/practice in the search engines and creating a general buzz about your practice.
What to Consider when Creating your Press Release
1. Have a topic that is “press worthy”. The purpose of a press release is to share something of interest- a new service, an event, big changes, an exclusive offer, etc.
2. Explain in detail the purpose of your press release. Why is it important to your business? How will it benefit your audience? What details do they need to know?
3. Use keywords that are relative to your services.
4. Mention the city and location you are trying to target.
5. Include a link to your website so readers can access more information about your business.
6. Include a link to your social media pages.
7. Give readers a reason to click through to your website.
8. Only create press releases when you have something worth sharing. Don’t over do it.
9. Keep it simple. Create an easy read with straight forward instructions.