03 Mar Selecting the Ideal Dental Marketing Agency
Here are 13 questions to ask when hiring an online dental marketing agency (all answers should be YES):
- Does the agency create only 100% unique content for your web pages and blog?
- Is the agency exclusive to the dental industry, including having an experienced dental copywriting team?
- Will you have a dedicated account manager and so won’t have to explain your whole backstory every time you call with a question or concern?
- Are their SEO services completely white-hat (ethical)?
- Will the marketing strategy be customized to fit your market and the goals of your individual practice?
- For website design, do they factor in search engine findability and new patient conversion from the ground up?
- Will they provide regular reporting on your progress?
- Are they Better Business Bureau accredited?
- Can they provide you with success stories of other dentists they’ve worked with?
- Are services offered on a month-to-month basis, with no long-term contracts?
- Do they offer the full spectrum of online marketing services in-house: Website design & maintenance, SEO, PPC, mobile website development, blogging, landing pages, call tracking, reputation monitoring/management, copywriting, press releases and social media?
- Do they carefully hand submit your business info to the proper online directories to ensure accuracy?
- For website design, will you be provided with login access to their project management software so you can track the progress of your website build?