Search engine optimization yields long-term benefits and advantages.
So, how can you be more visible for searches in your area?
There are a few ways to do this, but the one that will bring you the highest return on investment and best results over the long-term is search engine optimization (SEO). SEO is the practice of optimizing your website and creating high quality content so the search engines find and rank your website.
Here are a few of the factors that affect how you are positioned on search engines:
- Your website’s code (title tags, internal linking structure, etc.)
- Your website’s content (original, high quality, regularly updated)
- Number and quality of websites linking to your website
- Your Google+ Local listing (is it claimed and optimized?)
- Social signals (such as: +1’s, Likes, Shares, Re-tweets)
- Number and quality of online patient reviews
Get found by patients who are actively searching for dental services in your area.
How visible are you and your practice online?
This is an important question because:
1) Studies have shown that consumers perceive companies that have a prominent online presence to be superior to companies that don’t.
2) You want to be found when someone in your area is actively searching online for dental services.
For the majority of consumers today, the internet (and Google in particular), has replaced the Yellow Pages when searching for local products and services – including dentistry. Consumers with no other point of reference assume that the dentists with high online visibility are the “best dentists” in their area.
Know your competition. Know where you stand.
Sign up for a complimentary Online Competitive & Visibility Analysis to discover your practice’s online strengths and weaknesses and the level of competition on the web for your local market. After you receive the analysis you’ll know exactly what it will take for your practice to be found by prospective patients searching for dental services in your area and put your practice’s best foot forward on the web.
Get started with a no hassle, in-depth Dental Marketing X-Ray
Learn how you compare to other practices in your area and much more…