The Snoopy Dance, in my opinion, is the greatest expression of joy. I mean look at him!
So in 2023, I’m going to blog each month about a client who made me ‘Snoopy Dance’ – one who made me stand up and ‘Wahoo!!’ while jumping around a bit like a fish outta water.
February Snoopy Dance – Associated Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
Associated Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons came to us last fall via an email from P.A and Administrator, Steve Zickermann. Steve had received a few quotes from other agencies, and if you’ve been through that process you know it’s worse than picking a new mobile phone plan or an insurance carrier – I mean how many ways can the same service be packaged and bundled? It’s maddening.
He was very busy and hard to reach, so we exchanged a lot of emails. I helped him break down each of the services being described in the various proposals and, more importantly, got to the root of what they really wanted. Poor guy, this is cut and pasted from an email I sent him:
- What are the goals of the practice over the next few years?
- Who is the ideal patient? Most profitable procedure? That will impact the advertising strategy we recommend.
- Most OMS practices get lots of referrals. How is that patient data received at AOMS?
- Do you want the option of it being transmitted online? If so, we have a HIPAA compliant solution, but we’d need to know what PMS system is used.
- How are reviews handled?
- Do you want video on the site?
- Using existing content or have it all re-written?
Gratefully, he was patient as we poked and prodded. I presented to the Drs. in the practice via Zoom and I’m very happy to report they chose us.
Getting to know our clients makes me Snoopy Dance! Rather than just spouting off a bunch of services, we’re able to figure out the ‘why’ of the project – the reason behind spending the time and money on a new digital presence, then ensuring we deliver. Welcome, Associated Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons! #SnoopyDance